[VAC] Re: Argosy Trim

According to a factory bulletin the original Argosy paint was from Lilly
Industrial Coatings. The bulletin I have here says they did not have crossover
color codes for the 72-74 colors at that time. I am fairly sure the newer
bulletin I have at work does have the codes. Starting in 1975 the upper color
crossed over to a Dupont Centari Light Beige # 44534-A and the lower color is a
#44721-AM.

The interior edge trim you are looking for is still available from Airstream. I
recently redid the front end of my 75 Argosy with it.

Charlie