[VAC] Re: Parquet Flooring

We did the floor of our living room/entry with parquet
and the finish didn't hold up to normal wear and tear.
 It scratched easily, ladies heeled shoes dented it
and it was one foot square tiles made up of four
square tiles and everything got caught in the grooves.
 This was Bruce parquet and considered high end but it
wasn't very liveable.

Choosing only between Pergo and parquet, I'd go with
Pergo - but now I have to follow another's advice and
look at Wilsonart/Formica.  I love Wilsonart's stuff
and hadn't really thought about using it for flooring.
 I currently use vinyl and am considering a
replacement.

Sharon
63 Bambi
WBBCI #2031