[VAC] Re: 1963 Bambi purchase, /painted panels..

We had some aluminum/silver paint covering some rock dings on the front of
the trailer... I didn't even see it when we bought the trailer...I thought
it was in very good shape until I started using it... I was able to polish
out most of the marks...

.We looked at a trailer that had rock guards made out of what appeared to
be the spray coating that is used in truck beds as a liner....looked
strange at first, but very practical...and probably covered a bunch of dings...

Jim Clark

jec1938@corecomm.net