[VAC] Re: Polish, re-clearcoat

I actually saw a little Caravel just like mine that had been painted with
something that looked almost exactly the color of aluminum.  Actually from
a distance I thought it was aluminum in fabulous condition, and it was only
upon really close inspection that I could determine that it was a painted
finish.  It looked like auto paint.  Anyway, I wouldn't do it to my
trailer, but if I had one that had some  hideous damage to cover up I might
consider it.
Jodi