[VAC] Re: Polish, re-clearcoat

My Wee Wind's entire top 50% (bottom of windowlines on up) is all
painted. I am sure you could call it a nice period friendly
enhancement but damn if it doesn't look ugly.

That's why I was soliciting feedback on paint stripping (inside and
outside) as I want my tin can to be all tin, if you know what I mean.
Besides, Paul Farley's Wee Wind has sorta set the standard here for
what I am shooting for... how can I let the paint stand? :)

wayne