[VAC] Re: Need esthetic feedback, HELP. Pass onto wife if this is not your arena.

	The original zolotone in my trailer was painted pink (!) and
then white before I got her.  Brush strokes are very visible and the
white paint is too bright.  I think sponging or rag rolling would be a
smart option, is you didn't want to spray the paint on.  We plan to
repaint also - so let me know how it goes.

	Also - keep the storage - you'll be surprised how much you'll
use.  If you find that you really don't need that much storage after
your first winter out, you could then remove some.  Its always easier to
take some out, then put some back in!

	Gillian