[VAC] Re: Fw: Fantastic Fan -- Stupid question

Dallas:

I have the same three vents and light covers, A/C, *and* we added a Fantastic
Fan.  (There are small, 6" fans on the front and rear vents, original equipment,
that are marginal at best.)  We pulled out the middle vent (saved it for parts)
and replaced it with a Fantastic Fan, complete with the inside hardware and trim
for the FF.  The A/S lightfixture and cover that were originally on the inside
of the middle vent, are now immediately forward of the new FF. (The A/C is to
the rear of the middle vent, straddling the bulkhead.)   No loss of light, just
a couple of additional holes in the ceiling...No one would know that it's not
the way it's supposed to be (unless they looked through the plastic grille in
the middle and saw ceiling and thought THAT was strange.).  We're cool, well-lit
and happy as can be in our Silver Twinkie.

Judy White, Bellevue (Seattle-east)
72 27 Int’l Ambassador, 01 Powersmoke
WBCCI 5040, VAC, NCU#138
mailto:dmurtha@seanet.com