[VAC] Re: Airstream prejudice: AGE

I just went to the propane dealer to have a tank filled. It turns out that
the age of the tank does NOT matter if the tank is privately owned. The OPD
valve is required, but the inspection thing I was talking about has been
changed (rescinded). He still recommended going to Sam's Club or Walmart to
get a tank. A new OPD valve is $22.  A new tank is about $28 at Sam's Club.
So, for $6 you get a new tank.    Sounds good to me.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/weimer.html