[VAC] Re: VINT. A/S too old for Park

I found the main problem I had with meeting local codes was the lack of a
gray water tank and exterior plumbing to carry the water to the sewer
connection.  My '60 originally only had hose attachments to drain the black
water tank.  The gray water simply drained overboard.  I added new exterior
plumbing to everything went into the sewer drain and never had a problem
with getting into parks.  I must say though that I didn't try in California
and didn't stay more than a week at any spot.