[VAC] Re: VINT. A/S too old for Park

Hi gang.....this is nothing new ....have been told for over 25 years that many
parks
want only newer trailers.....but if they bother to come out and look at my 64
A/S
have always been allowed to park.    Campland in San Diego  was being sticky
about once time and I had a reservation .....I said to the girl in the office
fine I shall call the newspaper from right here on the pay phone and wait till
they come out to  take a picture and she changed her tune rapidly.   I was
traveling with a brand new
34'  from FL  and they wern't going to let Alvera stay either.    Pearl In SoCal