[VAC] VINT. A/S too old for Park

I came across this issue while researching
long-term parks in the Bay Area... one in Marin
(a generally ritzier area) said trailers had to
be no older than 15 years, but that made
exceptions on a case-by-case basis (my thought is
they wanted to make sure the trailer was
good-looking).

They didn't mention code, but perhaps that would
be one thing they would take a look at.

I wonder exactly what part of your trailer wasn't
up to par... if it was, like wiring and fire
safety, or asthetics?

Jill