[VAC] Re: caulking seams/Vulkem

Polly:

I used a syringe sold in gourmet kitchen shops as a "flavor injector" for
injecting marinade into meat. It came with a metal needle, which is
detachable and which I did NOT use. Just gunned the Vulkem into the syringe,
and used that. Works great. Don't overload the syringe, or it is hard to
squeeze. but it makes a neat little bead that doesn't require tooling. West
Sytem epoxy sells a similar syringe which looks like it would also work.

Dan
75 Argosy 26