[VAC] 31' Sovereign

I came across an old Airstream, copied the serial number and checked it
out on the Airstream Central guide. It appears to be a '73 31'
Sovereign, rear twins, central bath. I was unable to see much inside,
but the trailer has a decent skin and looks like a good project for me.
Some questions to you Sovereign owners.
1. How much does it weigh? I have a '99 5.9 ltr Durango and a '97 Chevy
2500 for towing. The Durango has a tow rating of 7400 #'s, the Chevy
8600#'s.
2. The double pane windows appear to be in need of repair/replacement
with pealing on the inner panes. Is this a tough/impossible job. Can a
standard window glaser do this work?

There didn't appear to be any rear sag, no serious skin damage I can't
polish out.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
Denver