[VAC] Re: 1968 Airstream Decor

Jim,

My '69 Overlander was finished with a blond (light) wood that is not oak, it may be ash, or possibly walnut, but it is light, not dark.  I've attached a picture featuring in addition to my beautiful wife Ann, our trailer interior. The counter top Formica is yellow. The original fabric, which we replaced due to wear, was a yellow - green that may sound sort of bad, but actually looked ok.  The bath is I guess you could describe it as light tan or ivory, it is the same color as the front end cap visible in the attached photo.  The aluminum trim running the length of the ceiling and around the three roof top vents is anodized gold.  1969 was the first year of the '70 body style, but I've noticed my trailer interior more like the 60's trailers, not the the 70's.

Good luck on your restoration.

Jim White
'69 Overlander
'84 345