[VAC] Re: 72 Safari/ single axel vs. tandem axel

Harvey,
        Like yourself I have a 66 Safari.  With a gross weight of 3360 I don't give a lot of thought to "tandem axle" custom installation.  If I owned one of the newer and heavier units I might feel differently.  My strategy is to batten down everything for travel, keep a close monitor on tire condition, and a reliance that the sleds underneath will do their job.  I'd be eager to hear from someone who had the same trailer that had a disastrous blowout.
Bob