[VAC] Re: Newbies in Taos, NM

It's good to be here!

Thanks so much for the advice, and the time you spent looking up my vehicle's
specs. in the Ford RV & Trailering Guide.  Ford doesn't provide this information
in the User's Manual, and I've been waiting a while for my copy of the RVTG to
arrive in the mail.

Judging by the advice so far, I guess I'm going to buckle and get a larger
truck.  Please don't feel bad about providing an objective opinion!  The
Explorer has been a great vehicle for the uses I've put it to, but if it's not
suited for this job, so be it.

Anyone have a late model 3/4 ton pickup they'd be willing to trade for a well
equipped and maintained Explorer? :)

Thanks again,
Ted