[VAC] Re: Variable resistor for brake controller?

Tuna,
 Radio Shack doesn't have a suitable resistor or potentiometer for that
use, sorry. The requirement is for something that can handle several
amps of current with perhaps a 6 volt drop. It would be in the range of
1 or 2 ohms at the maximum setting and at least 50 watts power-handling
capacity.

I'm probably gonna want one for my Warner brake controller also, but I
think I might have such a pot laying around here. (hamfest item)

                                <<Jim>>