[VAC] Re: Refrigerator details

Your troubles with your frige sounds all too familar the replacement fridge
in my 65 tradewind had very little use when it died before than it took all
day to cool down and than it eather froze eavery thing in it or never got
beyond cool. It is now laying outside of my trailer waiting to be halled off
to the dump.I have found the gas appliances and espethe fridge to be a royal
pain in the a...... answere I am going all electric except the stove top
which is a dual fule unit 120 volt and alchol. hopefully this will end at
least one of my flustrations.
Jim Smith