[VAC] Re: Trailer Storage [Tire Protection]

From what I have been told it's also important to keep the tires off concrete if parked for extened periods.
Someone has also told me that if I kept it park for extended periods on concrete, then I should place wood under the tires.
Or that I should put it on jackstands to save the tires. I don't think jackstands would be a very good option to some, myself included, but others may. It would be an inconvience when you do get the opportunity to use your trailer. But if it's stored in a storage area I don't believe you'd move it very much to occassionaly rotate the tires to prevent flat spots.
I currently have old, and I mean old, tires on it because I still repairing stuff in it, but I would also like to hear some
vintage experts opinions with their vast practical experience on how they protect and perserve their tires.

Bobby Gill