[VAC] new member

Hi, I've followed the list for a couple of weeks but have never sent
anything.  I own a 65 Caravel and recently purchased a 1954 22 ft Airstream
that I am assuming is a Safari.  I think that someone lived in the Safari for
quite some time and he changed every exterior light on the trailer.  I
believe someone put tail lights on it for a 1949 Ford and the marker lights
are much bigger than any I have ever seen on a trailer.  I would appreciate
any input on they types of lights that would be original.