[VAC] Re: trailer sway

Don,

I've read where Can-Am recommends two sway bars on any trailer over 25'.  That
may be an approach.

Never having towed my Airstream with anything but a Hensley, I don't know much
about the Reese, but I did almost have a 20' SOB almost take me off a cliff in
New Mexico way back when.  That was with a Valley Tow Right IIRC.

That's why I got the Hensley.  I'm too old for thrills of that sort any more.
In fact I was too old for that thrill back in '74.  ;^)>