[VAC] Wagon Wheel Caravan

Hello All,
As most of you have been notified, the WWC 2001 has been canceled because of
illness. Since we (the Emericks) are planned and vacationed out we are going
to continue to follow the trail planned and think it would be cool if others
would join us on this unplanned run through MN. I have to work in Minneapolis
the week of June 16, and will head for Two Harbors on that Friday, June 15,
2001. No reservations and no idea where we will camp. This is what Wally
would want, a full water tank a charged battery and an empty holding tank and
NOOOOOOO reservations. We have a week before we need to be in Sioux Falls and
a whole state to explore, lets see what MN has to offer!

If you are interested in running with us let me know.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
1968 Sovereign that just has to go to MN, the boss said I could have the week
off