[VAC] Tapping into an existing septic system

Hi Everyone
   Please let me apoligize in advance for any excessive use of "lay terms",
but septic systems are not my forte. Also, I hope this acceptible content
for an Airstream Dissusion. It does pertain to my '69 Landyacht.
   I will be moving my trailer from a fully serviced park site, to a country
location that I will be setting up the services myself. The owner has given
me permission to drain into his septic system, but I'm not sure what the best
stratigy would be.
    The back end of my trailer will be approximatly 30-40 feet from the lid to
his septic tank. The ground is relatively level(no up or down pitches to contend
with).
    I was thinking of burying a small tank with a sump pump by my trailer, with
some buryied PVC pipe running to the tank. I just need a good approach to tapping
into the existing tank. Is it acceptable to have a section of pipe loop out of
the earth and in through the lid? The tank is concrete (i assume) so going in
through the side would be a big job.
   Any suggestions would be appreciated.
                                                      Thank-you
                                                        Scott