[VAC] Travel Tips and Campgrounds

I am picking up 19' 64 Globetrotter I have just purchased in Boise on June
2nd. Rather than just heading straight back home to Santa Cruz CA, We are
planning on spending 10 days winding our way back. So far my route has us
going from Boise to West Yellowstone, on to Jackson (Hole) Wyoming, down to
Salt Lake City, back across on Hwy 80, down the side of Lake Tahoe and back
across CA via 50 and 80. Does anyone have any hot tips on great campgrounds
along the way, especially in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Utah? I do not need
hookups just beautiful scenery. If you have any must see places to check out
please mention them too.

Very excited to join the club! And a big thank you for the excellent advice
provided through the caring members of this list.

Charles Willson
Santa Cruz, CA
1964 19' Globetrotter