[VAC] Re: Will this engine tow?

Hi list,

I'm looking at a 60's Chevy Impala to tow my 22 ft. Safari, it has a 235
straight 6 in it.  Is that able to do it or would I have to put another
engine in there?  If not able, what other engine could replace it to have
towing capacity but not eat my lunch on gas when not towing.  Would my
trailer drag the rear end down too far?  Can that be avoided?  Did they use
Impala's back in the 60's?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Bebe Gordon
65 Safari
Louisiana