[VAC] Brake Controllers

Did i mention that i bought a used Tekonsha 'ramp' type controller i found
on ebay? No instruction manual, but the seller mentioned that the wires were
labelled. When it arrived, to my astonishment, it turned out to be MY old
Tekonsha, which i'd sold in a garage sale many many moons ago... i couldn't
believe it, when i recognized my own handwriting on the masking tape i'd
stuck on the wires lo these many years... Anyway, I'm putting the Tekonsha
into the '79 Dodge 'Champion' mini-RV, the 1951 Kelsey-Hayes electric
controller into the FrankenJeepster, the Ultima 2020 into the Prowler, and
the Kelsey-Hayes Hydraulic/Electric hybrid (a very kind listmember has an
extra he's willing to part with) into the '99 Durango for the really heavy
hauling (flatbed/vehicle carrier)... so i'll be able to do some real-world
comparisons...

Thanks to all who've contributed to the increase of my understanding in so
many ways -

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
'49 FrankenJeepster vintage puller