[VAC] Re: Air Conditioner Cleaning?(Replacement filters)

Good point, Terry. I think mine isn't too bad or I would have found out a
year ago when I backed in here, and didn't quite clear a tree limb, I'm
embarrassed to say. The cover flexed down, but sprung back when I gently
lifted the limb. But I wouldn't mind a new one--it's pretty faded and eroded
from UV. Do you happen to know if Armor-All does anything to slow UV
degradation on the likes of these covers?

Dan