[VAC] Re: Air Conditioner Cleaning?(Replacement filters)

Anybody have any experience finding a new cover for these Armstrong Air
Conditioners? The cover on my 70 Sovereign is about half gone. I had a lot
of fun a few weekends ago removing the bird nest and baby birds. Last week
while running the AC water began dripping from the cover inside. I guess I
have to pull what is left of the cover off again and unplug the drain hose.
I would like to replace it while I am at it.

Curtis VanWye
'70 Sovereign 31'