[VAC] Now more Argosy questions

Thanks for the info on hitches.

I've found a 1974 24 ft Argosy that may fill my needs.

It is part of an estate sale.

They say the entire unit was rebuilt or refurbished 7 years ago, but
that was the last time the unit was used.

It's been setting outside in the central valley since then.

Does anyone on the list know of a good trailer shop in the Lodi,
Stockton, CA area?

Any thoughts or opinions on the quality of work done by Manteca Trailer
& Campers, as they are the nearest Airstream dealer?

Would I be able to tow it with a F 150 series Ford or Van?

Thanks

Jerry Thompson