[VAC] Vulkem sealant-which one

Early in May the  below message  was posted and I am puzzled.  Which
number is correct.  Airstream Dreams recommends the 116.  I have used
Vulkem successfully for years but have never had a tube that included a
number on it, including the tube I have just looked at although it does
note "for industrial use only".  I have always made my purchases thru an
Airstream dealer. ????????????
Vulkem 116 is for the construction industry, concrete
and wood, Vulkem 616 is used exclusively by Airstream,
this product is described as used on railcars and
containers for waterproofing and sealing...116 is not
for Airstream trailers and is not sold by Airstream.
Greg at Inland RV

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC