[VAC] 59 Overlander brakes

    Hi I am new to the list. My name Is Richard Paul. I have a 77 31 foot
and just acquired a 59 single axle Overlander. This trailer has been sitting
a while and the brakes and drums were junk. I was trying to get replacements
but they turn out to have some bizare bearing sizes. Unless someone has a
source for these I am going to have to replace the axle and brakes.
    The existing bearings are: outer bearing # 1770, ID is 15/16ths of an
inch; inner bearing # 2788, ID is 1 1/2 inch. The brakes are 12 X 2  5 bolt
mount and the bolt circle is 6 on 5 1/2.
    If I get a new axle I am looking at about $250 complete with brakes, so
this may be the cheapest way to go. Does anyone have any idea what this
trailer weighs? I need to figure out what axle to get. The only info I have
is the title states that it weighs 3500#. This seems somewhat light.
    Richard Paul