[VAC] Re: Black Tank

Bobby, I doubt that you will find a ready made tank. The only ones I have heard of are at Inland RV which cost $455 to fit my ' 68 Tradewind. You can try www.all-rite.com if you have all the dimensions and locations of all connections to see if one of their standard tanks happen to fit your trailer. If not, they will custom make a tank for you based on all the dimensions you furnish. As soon as I get my black water tank out, I will see if they happen to have something that I can use in my Tradewind.

Incidentally, if the new tank you have that doesn't fit your 1966 Ambassador but happens to fit my Tradewind, I'll buy it from you. Can you send me some measurements?

Jim Greene
Atlanta