[VAC] Black Tank

Help
Funny thing happened today. I had just finished making a new pan for my black water tank. When I went to put the whole thing in, there is only one opening that lines up with the plumbing. The toilet line up but there is a small opening (1 1/2") on top that is slightly aft and inboard that I have know idea what hooks to it, but should be the vent. The tank also slants down on one side, so the bottom of the pan is almost even with the skid plate but the drain opening is on this side, which is not where the drain hook up on the trailer is. Mine is in the middle. I assume this was the right tank when I started but never really checked it out because it wasn't installed right, it was just strapped in place but not hooked up. Should have been first clue to something amiss. Now that I have made a new cover to put the tank in is a real bad time to discover this. But at least I became pretty decent creating the foam risers to site the tank on and allowing air to flow around it. Which I could include a photo.Now that you all have had a good laugh from a newby restorer.I am hoping that one of you experts can steer me in the right direction on locating the correct black tank. As soon as I send this I will be enroute to my local RV shop. I probably want have any luck there so I am relying on the experience/knowledge of those on this list.Now the big question:Does anyone know of where I may be able to locate a black water tank, for a 28 foot 1966 Ambassador  with rear bath?
Embarrased, but willing to learn from mistakes. And share the humor.
Bobby Gill
Valdosta, GA