[VAC] Re: Towing w/ Toyoto 4x4

I remember those from when I was a kid.  I was about 6 and my parents and I
were making a cross country trip from MA to CA.  We weren't towing anything
then, but we had one of those bags on the car radiator to go across the
dessert.  I remember my dad telling people how well it worked for years
after that.  I haven't seen one since either, but would be interested to
know if they are still available.  The time I'm speaking of is about 1965 or
1966.

All the best,

Cheri