[VAC] hookup with 6 pin round connector

my 55 FC has a round electrical hookup with 6 flat
female sockets.  I need to connect to a Toy truck.  I
am thinking of not connecting the brakes!  My trip
will be a one way move on most flat land.

I would have to by a tow hitch so I guess I would let
them hook up a connector to the truck.  What kind of
connector should I get on the truck.  I will sell the
truck after the move so I want standard stuff.  I am
thinking maybe I need to make a pigtail from the
"standard" connector on the truck to the FC

anyone using this round 6 pin connector?