[VAC] Re: How much is too much?

Good morning Warren

     You should try load leveler bars to get the Suburban to sit level.
They are not that expensive compared to replacing your rear springs.
Your Suburban will still have its nice ride  when you are not towing
With that much sag in the rear you will not be able to corner very well
especially in a emergency situation  because you have unweighted you
front wheels.  The load level bar will transfer some of the weight to
the front wheels and the trailer will track much better level and you
will not be hitting your hitch on every driveway or dip in the road.
When we went to get my cousins trailer we thought it was level but as we
traveled down the road we figured out that it was low on the tongue like
yours in the picture and the trailer liked to wag abit we stopped and
replaced it with my hitch and that brought it up to level the trailer
stopped it tail wag so it is important to have your trailer and tow
vehicle as level as possible. Have fun and enjoy your new toy.

Marc Whitlock