[VAC] Re: Black Water Tank (third try)

Tom -

The 'Monomatic' I got from Philip Birk is identical to yours. I have the complete original manual, documentation, warranty card, parts and accessories lists, all of which I've scanned. I sent the originals to Fred Coldwell, who is archiving them for future reference.

If you change your mind and decide to keep this artifact of scato-technological historical significance for the Patterson Museum, I'd understand completely, and would be happy to provide you with a color copy of the Monomatic's documentation.

Tuna
WBCCI#8862/VAC
Reno, NV