[VAC] Re: Interesting story 955 FC w/ 30k pic

The Travelall wasn't a bad ride.  I went on many a trip in my
grandparents', although my grandmother insisted on a vinyl seat cover that
wasn't particularly comfortable.  If I remember right it had two bench
seats and a storage area in back.  I don't remember if you could put a seat
back there or not, that's where they carried all their excess camping
gear.  The only thing I remember that wasn't great was the fact that it was
an manual transmission and my grandfather had a tendency to grind the lower
gears.  He must have had this rig for 20 plus years before buying his
suburban so it couldn't have been all bad.
Jodi
1965 Caravel