[VAC] Re: paint stripper / warehouse location

Eagle/Lowe's, Home Despot, any paint store in the country has bix in stock..
there are three or four formulations, including a thick orange paste with a
citrus-y scent, and a thinner version of same. I always use eye-protection,
at least a dust-mask, and heavy rubber gloves (NOT 'dishwashing gloves'). I
do remember reading the label carefully, because i did mine out on a
residential street, too. I clearly recalled that i believed it was
sufficiently 'friendly' to do so. The thing is, you put it on, can use a
hand-sprayer, a pump-action 'garden-sprayer'

Tuna