[VAC] '48 Wee Wind renovation/modernization... a bundle of questions

After the Wee Wind is done, we start working on the 55 Flying Cloud.
More room to expand into and for longer journeys The 55 FC was
intended to be first trailer we renovated but when we took a look at
both side by side we realized that the 48 Wee Wind was less daunting
as a first project since the skin's in great shape and it's a much
smaller trailer (~13' inside) so we can actually complete it quicker,
which means we're trailering around sooner, which makes us more
excited about restoring additional trailers.

My shopping list is as follows:

-Looking for a small stove from the 1948 trailer period like the
little white Coleman three burner with broiler like I have in my '48
Boles Aero, otherwise a modern small stove would be fine. My
girlfriend insists that it be a complete stove with a broiler since
she likes to bake, especially while we're camping. I can confirm that
this is the case from our last outing.

-an AC/DC/propane Dometic or other quality under counter fridge. I
think we're shooting for counters between 32"-36" high since the
trailer is very small.

-an interior (propane?) space heater to properly warm a 507 cu ft.
trailer in cold weather

-the smallest on demand (propane) water heater I can find

-the smartest fan replacement for the roof vent(s)
Is there anything better than the solar powered self-running
Fantastic Fan which I've heard about before?

-a DC water pump for the water/sink

we're custom fabricating our white-water tank out of stainless steel.
Anything wrong with that plan?

thanks,

wayne