[VAC] Re: Fw: Tradewind Tires

Jim Greene    I bought my last Goodyar Marathons ........I ws dumb and didn't know how to read the numbers on the tires and discovered to my bad luck that they  had been stored in a wareehouse for 9 years before being sold to me and they
started going bad in less than a year on my trailer.   the dealer did nothing for me.
My new ones are Cooper Travel Trailer tires and they came with road warranty and have been going strong for 3 years so far ......plus before I heaad out on a trip the Cooper dealer has me swing in and he checks  them all out including the ones on the van.    Pearl in So Cal