[VAC] Re: hot fridge

Joy, I have seen used refrigerator doors on some site somewhere. I'll try to
see if I can find it. What size Dometic do you have that needs a new/used
door so I'll know what to look for?

I'm replacing the Dometic fridge in my ' 68 Tradewind with a new Dometic
2510 (about 40x23) which is sitting in my garage. The original fridge was in
pretty bad shape and Susan didn't like the idea of keeping food in it. I'll
look at the door if it's a size you can use but I don't think it's in very
good condition. It may be as bad as the door you have. If it's usable and
fits, you can have it.

Jim