[VAC] Re: Rocky Mtn. Rally

Harvey, and Everybody else thinking of Coming...
If it helps to have some hint of what you would be seeing in Estes Park, I've
posted some pictures I took the other day up there. I posted them at the A/S
files Section
http://www.egroups.co.uk/files/AirstreamList/Estes%20Park%20Blue%20Arrow%20RV/
Sorry I can' make it a hyper link) ..I think
this stuff is worth $3.00 a gallon... IMHO If you've never bee to the Rockies,
this is some of the best, in Rocky Mountain National Park. The Campground is
just outside the entrance to the park. The Campground has awesome views of the
14000 ft Long's Peak
I was in Estes for a conference at the Stanley Hotel. Afterwards, I searched
out Blue Arrow RV Park. It's a very nice location and looks like a well run
park.  I introduced myself to the lady at the desk, and asked if I could look
around, and take a few pics. She also gave me a Brochure & map of the CG,
showing the spaces reserved for us. (they are all back-in spaces)  If anyone
likes, I could scan it & upload it.
Hope this helps to persuade,
Jere Potter #1877
Ft Collins, CO