[VAC] Re: Any market for original equipment 8 track player?

Hello, Mary --

Hang on to that 8-track tape player.  Someone will come along and take it.
We have a '74 Trade Wind that also has an original 8-track/AM/FM Radio that
still works.  There are still 8-track tapes out there that haven't
dry-rotted or melted down from the heat/cold.  We enjoy listening to some of
the oldies that are on the old 8-tracks.  We just carry a CD player along
with us and it seems to work just fine with a set of the small speakers that
you can get to go with the CD player.

Harley C. Muse/John D. Gilliland
WBCCI #7566, Washington DC Unit
'74 Trade Wind/'99 Dodge Durango