[VAC] Re: Fwd: Usenburn..(LP Incinerator toilet)

From the Storburn International folks.... the company than makes LP
incinerator toilets...The Usenburn is apparently like the old
Destroylet .... I saw one of those at a pipeline valve station some 20
or more years ago...I found a price list on the web that put the
Storburn at 2500.00

Jim Clark
From: "STORBURN INTERNATIONAL INC." <storburn@sympatico.ca>
To: jec1938@corecomm.net

Hi  I can send you info on the Storburn with price list. I would not recommend putting the
Storburn in a travel trailer. It would be OK if the trailer is stationary. The Usenburn will be
ideal for a moving travel trailer but sorry to say it could be another 3-4 months before it is
ready.

Dave

-------- End of forwarded message --------