[VAC] Re: Any market for original equipment 8 track player?

Mary,
 There was no radio in our trailer when we got it, just a mounting
location. As our 'new to us' truck had a CD player in the dash, we went
to Best Buy and got a Sony CD player/radio that works great.

I'll give you a small hint: if your radio/CD player is going to be
mounted in a location that is at or above eye level, MAKE SURE that you
look at the display model from that angle. We found that a number of
them couldn't be easily read, as they were designed to be mounted in a
dashboard, below eye level.

                                        <<Jim>>