[VAC] While on subject of A/C's.....

Think I've got a dumb question.... has anyone ever tried to put a hose on
the cold side of an air conditioner and just leave the a/c outside of the
trailer with a hose running up into a window from the outside/in???

I'm in a bit of a pickle.. I was in Moab last week the temp was 95 outside
about 110 in. Not good.  I understand that my '59 roof will not hold an a/c
(looks ugly anyway), I think an a/c out a window is worse and as I've said
I'm not excited about chopping holes in my trailer.  So whats a guy to

The only thing I've come up with is a portable type unit but that takes up
valuable space....  And you say whats it going take to make this guy happy???

Anybody have any ideas???

Ken Johansen
59 Traveler
5358