[VAC] Re: Nuvite polish

Been there done that... I think.  My vent goes out the roof and when I put
an A/C in there I could not get the heat out that area from the a/c quick
enough,  so it would not cool down real well.  I tried all kinds of fans to
move the hot air with no luck.  You got to make sure all the heat generated
from the a/c is removed.... so I found out.  I'm thinking this year of
using a portable unit with a hose out a window.  I've heard of all kinds of
installations of a/c but really don't want to chop up my trailer.  They
usually involve cutting a hole in the side of the trailer or cutting holes
in the floor to exhaust the hot air.

Ken Johansen
1959 Traveler