[VAC] Re: Electrical Independence

>I agree that the limitation will be the size of the charging (and
>ground) circuit wire. Make it something like #6 if you can get that into
>the connectors and charging will be faster.

So I'll work from the connector forward with #6

>My old F-350 doesn't heat while idling either. Needs fast idle to charge
>its own battery.

I can kluge a fast idle lever.

>Any electricity generated on a small scale usually is close to the most
>expensive electricity on the planet.

My concept is a mid term step toward solar.  If it costs more, I'll deduct
the San Diego electric bill which I will no longer be paying.  Even while
I'm talking Dan  Rather is prattling about how we got into this energy
mess.  All I'm trying to do is claw my way out :)
Bob