[VAC] Re: Electrical Independence

That was my approach as well... I just don't have the time anymore to
futz with this kind of project... by the time I buy new parts, I
could have had a generator, by the time I find everything at garage
sales, junk yards, etc.. I will have lost what gray hair I have
left...I am sold on the Honda alternator/invertors... absolutely nothing
negative to say about the one I have....
(and looking for a "deal" on the smaller one for those low power
moments..)

Jim